By Sharon Sweda
There is but one, single, full-service financial institution in the nation’s third largest city that is solely dedicated to servicing the Chicago Police Department and its families. Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union is committed to three objectives and much more as there is no gray area in law enforcement–the credit union adheres to their platform with firm resolve.
The Chicago Patrolmen’s FCU’s name might strike a familiar chord with those who are aware of the public clash over Bank of America’s recent announcement to introduce a new $5 checking account fee. Chicago Patrolmen’s FCU was one of two credit unions that made television news as they shared with ABC News that new checking accounts were on pace to increase by 40 percent compared to the previous month.
Sorry, but the full article is only available to members!
- Commodore Perry Credit Union Steps Into Traffic On The Information Highway ~ CU Spotlite! 13 Feb , at 2:27 PM
- Expansion Team is Key to Successful Acquisition ~ CU Spotlite!, Staffing, Training 13 Nov , at 11:38 AM
- Tinker Federal Credit Union Is Rock Solid! ~ CU Spotlite! 15 Oct , at 4:53 PM
- McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Pays it Forward ~ CU Spotlite! 15 Oct , at 2:27 PM
- It is Still About Service at Park Community ~ CU Spotlite! 19 Sep , at 12:40 PM